Drogba...

Good to see the passion and how much it meant to him, as for a City player acting like that, it would make me proud, honestly would, Redknap, Gullit, Souness & Hiddink could all understand why he acted like he did, emotion simple as. Only Richard Keys could no get it, not a footballing person, just a sky robot, so rag like with his shitty comments.

Got to say I have no sympathy for Drogba whatsoever. He is a cheating coward and deserves all the shit he gets. If he didnt spend half the game writhing on the floor in agony there wouldnt have been enough injury time for Iniesta to score. I'm glad Chelsea were robbed.

BCP said:
Drogba does not care about Chelsea one jot !!!

If he did he would play his heart out for them every game,he is a big coward...Pathetic !!!!

you not watch him tonight? or the past 6 months? jog on!

It was a disgraceful act, childish, arrogant, him and Ballack as well. No respect for the ref. No matter what decisions he made respect the ref.
It's pathetic actions like that that give football a bad name.

It's not passion, he acted like a thug, I suppose a change to acting like a cheat.

He is, imo, everything that is wrong with football. He deserves whatever punishment he gets and I hope they make an example of him.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
BCP said:
Drogba does not care about Chelsea one jot !!!

If he did he would play his heart out for them every game,he is a big coward...Pathetic !!!!
did you watch the game or have seen any of his performances for chelsea recently??

Yes and Yes ....He is a lazy cheat. No Excuses from anyone

IrishMacca said:
It was a disgraceful act, childish, arrogant, him and Ballack as well. No respect for the ref. No matter what decisions he made respect the ref.
i thought it got a bad name because of the corruption.

I feel for Chelsea.... some might disagree but i really think they were the better team throughout the two legs. Yes, maybe they didnt make it look pretty but they were out to do a job and they did it almost perfectly. Barca may have had the possession but what the fuck did they do with it? absolutely nothing and how can you then say they are the best side in the world? I dont get these stupid pundits on sky sports saying barca did this and that.... If they were half as good they would have surely hit the target before the 93rd minute..... Chelsea deserved it, what a fuckin nobhead ref.... 4 clear pens not given.... I might be going over the top but i wanted an all english fuckin final..... now the fuckin lucky spanish twats are there.... fuckin great

IrishMacca said:

It's not passion, he acted like a thug, I suppose a change to acting like a cheat.

He is, imo, everything that is wrong with football. He deserves whatever punishment he gets and I hope they make an example of him.
Ye would like to see what you would do if you were cheated out of the final of the champions league.... Some of us would have fuckin hit the referee, Drogba should have too, how the fuck can you say he acted like a thug? Shows he cares you fuckin prick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.