Drug experiences?

TTTCITYBHOY said:
i'm 53 now,smoked a bit of weed when i was 18,done fuk all for me.
anyone who wants to get into it,you carry on,dont fukn phone me.
think drugs destroy lives,people that take them,people they effect.
please dont give me the "try it once" shite,not interested at all.

I am having a hard time understanding your post.
Are you saying you think drugs destroy lives? or are you saying they do fuck all?

I personally would never touch any form of drugs. Be it weed or anything else. I don't need crap like that to have fun. Fun is all relative anyways. Some find things fun that others find boring/(self destructing).

My experience of drugs is them turning a few of my friends into complete shitbags.

I don't see the World in black and white, i don't see drugs as universally bad, i don't think everyone who has ever touched drugs as a shitbag, but you can't ignore that the potential is there. Downward spiral if you're not careful about it, the catch being that you probably won't realise you're on it until something breaks the spiral.

Personally i wouldn't bother with illegal drugs at all, too much hassle, plenty of other ways to enjoy my life.

drugs can be great fun if used responsibly.

not the drugs fault its some of the idiots that use them. chances are if you are a tosser without drugs you will be a tosser on drugs

BulgarianPride said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
i'm 53 now,smoked a bit of weed when i was 18,done fuk all for me.
anyone who wants to get into it,you carry on,dont fukn phone me.
think drugs destroy lives,people that take them,people they effect.
please dont give me the "try it once" shite,not interested at all.

I am having a hard time understanding your post.
Are you saying you think drugs destroy lives? or are you saying they do fuck all?

I personally would never touch any form of drugs. Be it weed or anything else. I don't need crap like that to have fun. Fun is all relative anyways. Some find things fun that others find boring/(self destructing).
i think the line that says "think drugs destroy lives" would have answered the questoion mate.

A few years back me and 3 mates were on an Inter Rail trip, was in a compartment along with a Danish couple who offered us a smoke, the pipe was passed around myself havin 2 pulls on it. Don't know what it was but started to hallucinate, could see theese yellow and white check curtains on the train windows. Strong as, anyone an idea what it was? At the mo if any dennis is goin for free I'll give it a go. Not searching for it, haha

try being brought up on a council estate, drugs are hard not to be involved with, dont touch must stuff theses days, but used 2 take them every week

slicky202 said:
drugs can be great fun if used responsibly.

not the drugs fault its some of the idiots that use them. chances are if you are a tosser without drugs you will be a tosser on drugs
same applies to alcohol aswell, theres no difference in my opinion apart from, ive watched 5 people die from alcohol abuse and err none from drugs.
not saying people dont die from drugs im just saying that a hell of a lot more die from drinking.
but alcohol is a good taxable drug none the less isnt it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.