Drug experiences?

I had some of the best nights of my youth using drugs..

Ecstasy was my main weapon of choice although i did dabble with most other substances.

Like someone said above, when used responsibly they can be great.

I'm getting on to towards being 26 now and go through the odd nose bag a few times a year. Don't see the harm. Quality is bad now though! Badd.

It's a shame so many people abuse them.

Burlitzed said:
A few years back me and 3 mates were on an Inter Rail trip, was in a compartment along with a Danish couple who offered us a smoke, the pipe was passed around myself havin 2 pulls on it. Don't know what it was but started to hallucinate, could see theese yellow and white check curtains on the train windows. Strong as, anyone an idea what it was? At the mo if any dennis is goin for free I'll give it a go. Not searching for it, haha
Sounds like it might have been salvia you were given. If the effects were almost instant after inhaling. Mental drug completely legal still I think but weird as fuck gave me a good laugh doing it but you are safer cancelling all activities for the day when you do it. Bitmental if somebody gave you it without your knowledge as it's a weird buzz and could easily freak you out

had acid and magic mushrooms pretty much everyday when i was 20-21

i used to harvest thousands of them, microwave 'em, and put them in those cold tablet capsules (when you could pull them apart) so i had them whilst they were out of season

i had to stop as i was losing it a bit to say the least..

not touched anything, apart from the odd joint, since then.

aphex said:

i used to harvest thousands of them, microwave 'em, and put them in those cold tablet capsules (when you could pull them apart) so i had them whilst they were out of season

now kids take note!!!!

or you end up like des and aphex!

des hardi said:
aphex said:

now kids take note!!!!

or you end up like des and aphex!

it was an intense 6 months!

tasker said:
try being brought up on a council estate, drugs are hard not to be involved with, dont touch must stuff theses days, but used 2 take them every week

Utter rubbish tbh

I've lived on a council estate for the whole of my life, albeit different ones...and I've never touched drugs.

Saying that...some council estates are worse than others.

des hardi said:
aphex said:
it was an intense 6 months!
i used to get up at six in the morning cycle 3 miles and go picking shrooms at first light before i went to school each day during the season. :(

luckily i had a milk round, so i used to pick them on my way

i reckon the milkman wondered what the fuck i was upto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.