Drunken city fans

Rascal said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Football is a convenient veneer for plenty of City fans with deep-rooted drink problems.

There's one poisoned dwarf who drinks in the Eastlands pub, the biggest mouth you have ever heard on anyone.

He is probably in his mid 50's, but looks closer to 70. His shit stinks up the place, too, as does his one-man offensive chanting.

Along with the plethora of obese females who follow City and don't see the correlation between supping two-pinters, nature's natural culling tool will come soon enough.

What a paragon of virtue you must be.

Your post is one of the most odious i have ever seen aimed at our support.

Shameful, fucking shameful
It's a point of view?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Football is a convenient veneer for plenty of City fans with deep-rooted drink problems.

There's one poisoned dwarf who drinks in the Eastlands pub, the biggest mouth you have ever heard on anyone.

He is probably in his mid 50's, but looks closer to 70. His shit stinks up the place, too, as does his one-man offensive chanting.

Along with the plethora of obese females who follow City and don't see the correlation between supping two-pinters, nature's natural culling tool will come soon enough.

Don't tell me, you refuse to sing 'we never win at home and we never win away' as it glamorises alcohol?

Suppose we could get our entertainment posting YouTube clips giving clues to transfers we pretend to know about, that sounds more entertaining than going out for a few beers any day of the week.

Rascal said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

What a paragon of virtue you must be.

Your post is one of the most odious i have ever seen aimed at our support.

Shameful, fucking shameful

anyone seeking to stick the boot in on fellow blues cos they drink a lot or are overweight can get to fuck.post by tolmie is one of the worst i,ve ever seen on here . give your fucking head a wobble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.