Dublin Blues

I havn't a clue about any of the OSC's in Dublin. Just pass info on here .. where to be and when and I'll be there with my crew! I am not sitting at home to watch this and that is final!!

Group of us coming over for the tounament in dublin in july , any decent proper boozers off the tourist trail we can go to ??? Excellent guinness , good craic ?

cinnamon blue said:
Group of us coming over for the tounament in dublin in july , any decent proper boozers off the tourist trail we can go to ??? Excellent guinness , good craic ?

always galway after ;)

whelans bar is cool.... but there are more better ones there

When we come to a decision about the location, is there any way we can put the word out about it? Maybe going on boards.ie would be a good idea too?

cinnamon blue said:

Stags Head
Long hall
Kehoes
Mulligans
McDaids

All proper Dublin pubs, centre city south side. Guiness and Smithwicks are the cheapest pints. PM me nearer the time if you need more information.

Did dublin OSC get many tickets. Just wondering, still not got mine from the 81 final yet. :-)

You'd want to be nuts to go to players lounge!

Murrays is a dive too.

For the derby there were 30/40 blues in chaplains so I'm guessing that's the spot but will know better after Monday.

Thaksinssoldier said:
You'd want to be nuts to go to players lounge!

Murrays is a dive too.

For the derby there were 30/40 blues in chaplains so I'm guessing that's the spot but will know better after Monday.

Cool beans, let us know here. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.