Dublin stabbings / violence

IF people don't respect their selves enough to recognise what's happening in them, then I guess that's inevitable, and I feel bad for you kids, but that's your nature getting the better of you.

At best there will be a battle for some years. You will end up on the wrong side of history, unless you twig soon, how destined we are to allow evolutionary mechanics to have their way with us.

The social economic situation is unsettled by several forces, and I felt it bite my bum last week, a real sensation of having being downgraded in economic strata. It stuck with me. Then I noticed other people acting up, bit odd. Ahh, that's what it is. Something in the water, as this works it's way through people.

There's clear reasons for the economic shit, and the fear of the future. Many are way beyond our border. You wanna know how mad I am? I'm not saying.

You will never, ever sort it out, unless you take stock. this is a moment, the arse end of an economic shite fest of inflation and the small tricks and loopholes that have made cheap life bearable have been shut down at an astonishing rate. Consumers, that is all of us outside landowners and the investment classses, are being squeezed in every way possible.

Get your head around the imperative of using your vote for an improved access to services and economic measures to help people like you. It is the only thing that ever fucking works. Don't be so dumb as to fall into the shit that happens in the short (<2 year) period before the election that offers a clear chance at the reversal of recent politics that leave us without.

This horrible shitstain should be forced to drink his shite whiskey until poisoning.

What kind of utter moron looks up to a bloke like this?

I am sure he is skirting around the fact that the attack was stopped by a Brazilian MIGRANT

I am sure its mere coincidence that whenever there is a gathering of RWN violence breaks out............

Yes. Go look in the press.

They also cynically use tragic events for their own ends and exploit angry people who are vulnerable to their poison.
I find the press can be very poisonous.
I tend to stay well away

A terror (in the apolitical sense of the word) attack near a school sees 5 people stabbed, hospitalised and a child in critical condition. Subsequent riots see attacks on the police, extensive damage, commuities in fear, disruption to normal life for many families, etc etc. A building housing immigrants with presumably some Irish staff is set on fire with people still in it, as police prepare themselves for more attacks.

And people here are upset that the media and a few posters have used the words 'far right' to describe the acts.

Fucking Snowflakes!

Last edited:
It is by no means a stretch to suggest that the far right were involved.

It's a common tactic of far right groups, (who often have no ambition to enter electoral politics) to leaflet areas where asylum seekers have moved in or create a rumour mill that asylum seekers are nonces or responsible for a rise in crime more generally, increased demand for services etc.

The neighbouring town to me had a holiday Inn contracted by the home office to house migrants and patriotic alternative then leafleted the locals.

There is a thread on here about what happened in Merseyside.

We know this has also been happening in Ireland before the stabbings and rioting because it's been reported by mainstream press only a few months back.

Anybody arguing that it has nothing to do with the far right is either naive or sympathetic to the far right.
You don't even need to stretch, it was the fucking far right alright

Police have ruled out terrorism. So what do you know that they don't?

It looks much more like a mental health issue that's been untreated and caused a tragedy.

Mental health tourism is a real thing, people with e.g. schizophrenia who can't get access to services or fund the prohibitive costs in their country of origin, and seeking help in western healthcare services.
It's looking more and more likely that it is a mental health issue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.