Dullest Commentator In The History Of The Game?

FFS it's a friendly, not the World Cup Final. It's streamed free. We're winning and some people always have to find something to moan about.

He's just mentioned bluemoon forum. He'll read this tonight. Go and wash up if you're bored.

Can we delete this pointless thread which the Op cannot even get in the correct forum?

The Game 77 said:
I'm enjoying watching Vlad Weiss causing Barca problems when he runs at their defence he's got a few nice little tricks aswell

Weiss is going to be one of our best players if he can learn to keep it a bit simpler

I quite like the long silences, better than someone twittering on, but when he does say something it's a bit random. Maybe he was skinning up at half time, I did hear a bit of rustling...? Although I liked the way he referred to Pique.. "you might have heard that name from another club..." Nice!

But he's harmless enough and we really don't need some pundit creaming himself over, what is after all still only, a friendly.

But it is still also great of the club to make it available on such a good quality stream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.