Dullest Football Since Pearce?

Fame Monster

Ever since we moved to the double pivot, I have to say this has got to be the dullest City side since the Pearce days.

We were obviously worse under Sven and Hughes but there was a far more positive approach to the way we played.

This double pivot just sucks the life out of our game, our strengths, and reduces the chances that we create by having one less player in the box. It also makes us a far worse team imo.

It’s much more than this fabled double pivot.

The players look over-coached, frightened to make mistakes and the amount of backward passes we make isn’t a product of chance, it’s design.

None of the players look happy. Good players are bang out of form.

We’ve been on the slide for 18 months now and what we’re seeing now is just the continuation of the same trajectory.

i thought we needed to make a change at the end of last season and I’m more convinced with every week - the only difference is that it’s going to cost us 20-plus million now to sack the bloke.

Dull as fuck, think Pep has done all he can now and can't get anything else from this set of players. It's the same tactics and style of play every game and the players are looking totally fucked off and bored with it. The two year contract extension is suddenly looking like a disastrous move on the clubs behalf, but Pep will be laughing all the way to the bank if he did get his marching orders or if infact he left off his own accord.
He should be concerned because this is turgid stuff he's churning out week in week out.

We have been spoilt but fair point it has been dull. Loved this charming man and his style of play

Takes two to make it entertaining
Ever since we moved to the double pivot, I have to say this has got to be the dullest City side since the Pearce days.

We were obviously worse under Sven and Hughes but there was a far more positive approach to the way we played.

This double pivot just sucks the life out of our game, our strengths, and reduces the chances that we create by having one less player in the box. It also makes us a far worse team imo.
virtually every team parks the bus concedes procession and hopes for a break away We aren’t making as many chances and not taking the ones we do make, the double pivot designed to stop the counters and it’s working My issue is it’s so slow Gundogan will always take the extra touch Sterling runs into blind alleys and is awful on one and ones Mahrez is not the answer to any question It’s all so predictable and like I said slow

The PL is dull full stop. No fans in the grounds is ruining the game. I forgot we were playing until I turned on the Tele and saw the advert.

This thread is a dipper/rag magnet which some journo will be wanking over. Sometimes we bring the bad press on ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.