Dullest Football Since Pearce?

When I look at the quality of our spine over the last ten years, then look at the current spine, absolutely miles apart, we've blew Harrods money on poundland players and were now seeing how shit our last few transfer windows have been, we are genuinely gonna struggle for top 4 this season.

The PL is dull full stop. No fans in the grounds is ruining the game. I forgot we were playing until I turned on the Tele and saw the advert.

This thread is a dipper/rag magnet which some journo will be wanking over. Sometimes we bring the bad press on ourselves.
Well what do you want us to say, everything is hunky dory with City, we're just unlucky,we'll be firing again soon?. We see it how it is and it's shit stuff and it doesn't look like we have any answers. We are allowed to criticise you know.

This thread is a dipper/rag magnet which some journo will be wanking over. Sometimes we bring the bad press on ourselves.

Let them wank over it.

I'd much rather people acknowledge the blatant truth that's staring us right in the face that we're a worse team in every single way since we moved to this formation than happy-clap about how 'pragmatic' it is playing so negatively against fodder like Lyon, United and West Brom and many others that we should be turning over and playing to win.

If you watch like when Sergio came on Pep is jabbering like a demented dervish and serg is not even looking at him. Seen the same every game with other players. I think Pep is borderline mad and the players haven't a clue what he's on about.

Seems people are expecting us to hit heights every game, every season. Thats not how football works. Sure we were poor by our recent standards, but we are still in the top 5 or 6 teams in England. It will click soon. Everyone else is blipping as well.

People forgetting the second half of Svens season was god awful football, Leslie was dull as fuck at times in pellers time we played some dour shite in hos final stage.

Still what we are watching atm it dull

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.