Dumbest questions asked on social media.

Saw this today;

In regards to Travel Insurance can you put non-family members on your policy or do they have to get their own.

FFS !
1) what a stupid fucking question. (maybe he can include my neighbours on it) lmao
2) why would you ask facebook and not the fucking insurance company ?

Is it really that stupid?

1. I don’t see why you can’t. The risk to the insurer is on the individual and where they are going/ what they are doing - not on where they live or their relationship to you. Annual policy will allow for them to travel separately to you, a specific “trip” policy would demand they go to the same place at the same time as everyone else on the policy, a specific family policy may also exclude you adding non family members.

2. Agreed.

1. I don’t see why you can’t. The risk to the insurer is on the individual and where they are going/ what they are doing - not on where they live or their relationship to you. Annual policy will allow for them to travel separately to you, a specific “trip” policy would demand they go to the same place at the same time as everyone else on the policy, a specific family policy may also exclude you adding non family members.

2. Agreed.
Like a family metro ticket 2 adults and 4 children, was cheaper than 2 adults so my mate came with us, just had to be part of your group and not proven family.

2. Agreed.
Knew someone would argue
:)

Knew someone would argue
:)

Mate there are some proper dumb cunts out there. The folk who ask for medical advise from their Facebook friends have got to be up there. Or “does anyone know an accountant/hooker/solicitor?” type posts… Google it you thick **** and stop living your drama on Facebook or wherever.

The internet should really be shut down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.