Dumbest questions asked on social media.

Mate there are some proper dumb cunts out there. The folk who ask for medical advise from their Facebook friends have got to be up there. Or “does anyone know an accountant/hooker/solicitor?” type posts… Google it you thick **** and stop living your drama on Facebook or wherever.

The internet should really be shut down.
What if the Internet was only open from 9 until 5?

Mate there are some proper dumb cunts out there. The folk who ask for medical advise from their Facebook friends have got to be up there. Or “does anyone know an accountant/hooker/solicitor?” type posts… Google it you thick **** and stop living your drama on Facebook or wherever.

The internet should really be shut down.
I didn't know accountant/hooker/solicitors were a thing. Where do they find the time? Although, I guess each position is closely enough related. All three are bound to screw you.

Try reading the City Supporter Services Twitter account sometime. But particularly in the week before a home game. I honestly don’t think some of these whoppers have ever left their house before, never mind been to a game.

And people wonder why it takes so long to get through on the phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.