dumped

XxRachXx said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
worsleyweb said:
It's hard to listen tall the clichés when it first happens to you. I remember wallowing you don't understand " I don't want anyone else" and other such nonsense.

Time time time. A great healer.

Oh and one night stands help too.

Comfort shagging is a lot better than comfort eating

thats good because i can't eat anything atm !!!

*goes to find car keys*

roaminblue said:
chabal said:
roaminblue said:
Sorry to hear that op.

Same situation. Girlfriend of five years.

Devastated.

Any coping suggestions?

Packet of biscuits, cup of tea.

New girlfriend.

I've just saved you £800 in counselling bills.

Cheers for the heads up.

Any particular biscuits?

I found really cheap strawberry custard creams whilst wanking to red tube helped me enormously.

worsleyweb said:
roaminblue said:
chabal said:

New girlfriend.

Cheers for the heads up.

Any particular biscuits?

I found really cheap strawberry custard creams whilst wanking to red tube helped me enormously.

Awfully good to know, thank you.

Not had strawberry custard creams for ages.....

worsleyweb said:
roaminblue said:
chabal said:

New girlfriend.

Cheers for the heads up.

Any particular biscuits?

Fig rolls. Every time.

The texture, that feeling of delicate strength as it lies in the palm of your hand, those Mediterranean flavours as they burst in your mouth, that tender stickiness around your lips........................

Just need to pop to the loo.

XxRachXx said:
Been dumped for the first time .. && not going to lie it hurts !!!

don't think ive stopped crying for 2 hours :( sounds daft but im usually the one leaving people so it doesnt hurt but this hurts :/
roll on 2014
Love takes time to heal when you're hurting so much. In time he will realise he was blind to let you slip away , at the end of the day you only have one heart and eventually it will be molded in a love that is so strong. One magic moment can change your life one tender moment can make everything alright and your feelings can't get worse so the only direction is upwards and forward from here and the main thing you need is time right now. I call this the 40 day warning because its important to see if you still feel the same after this period of time you can take the next step into how you will deal with the relationship. Good luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.