Dunblane

Re: Dunblaine

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
mcfc2112 said:
I have very little interest in tennis...but I do like Murray.

His "haters" always bang on about him "hating England" - quoting him saying that he'd always support anyone playing football against England. I respect him even more for that comment! To me it just shows him as a "normal" football fan, rather than toadying to the English media and trotting out the expected "England ra-ra-ra" answer.

This ^^^^
If he was a Blue, and united were in a Cup final and he said ''anyone but united'', the same people who ''hate'' him for his England comment would be creaming themselves over his anti rag comments.

This is the point though he is Scottish i am English. I dont support Scotland in anything else. He plays under GB by default but if he could he would play for Scotland and fair play to him but i wont support him because he is Scottish. Oh and his brother is an absolute nob and will get a smack if i ever see him

I may be wrong but I don't think Murray has ever held the massacre at Dunblane as being a pivotal point in his childhood. Probably because he saw the effect it had on those that it DID impact on in a very real way.

Maybe it is at those Dunblane school kids in the sky that Murray is pointing towards after every victory? He seemed to be on the verge of tears when asked about it yesterday.

jay_mcfc said:
Maybe it is at those Dunblane school kids in the sky that Murray is pointing towards after every victory? He seemed to be on the verge of tears when asked about it yesterday.

He never did it in the early days of his career though, when you'd think it was more in his mind?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.