Duncan Castles

I agree with Hargreaves but good on Stonesy, he did in such a way to make it look accidental and Falcao had it coming.

As an aside, what was Henderson booked for?

Didn’t he flick a backwards headbutt at someone?

That's what I thought but haven't seen a replay or heard mention of it since.

A Colombian was pressing up behind him in the melee after the penalty and he just flicked his head back.
You can see it a little here if you focus on Henderson.

That was quite a stupid one to be honest, thought he could have easily gone off for that if he'd connected - the referee was about 3 feet away.

Also I wonder what it is Stones' is talking about in when he says there were a lot of off the ball stuff that wasn't seen on camera.

A Colombian was pressing up behind him and he just flicked his head back.

That was quite a stupid one to be honest, thought he could have easily gone off for that.

Also I wonder what it is Stones' is talking about when he says there were a lot of off the ball stuff that wasn't seen on camera.

The Colombians were pulling out all the stops to get a reaction, I'd say there was pinching, stray elbows, little shoves going on off the ball that weren't picked up by the cameras. There also seemed to be a lot of chat coming from the Colombians, again trying to provoke a reaction.

A Colombian was pressing up behind him in the melee after the penalty and he just flicked his head back.
You can see it a little here if you focus on Henderson.

That was quite a stupid one to be honest, thought he could have easily gone off for that if he'd connected - the referee was about 3 feet away.

Also I wonder what it is Stones' is talking about in when he says there were a lot of off the ball stuff that wasn't seen on camera.

It’ll be the standing pinching and nipping and standing on toes and all that sort of stuff the South Americans love.

Didn’t he flick a backwards headbutt at someone?
That and ran 15 yards to back into Stones at force prior to that before trying to trap his leg after the dive, don't think Stones meant it but either way good for him. I like Falcao, he's a terrific player but he acted the **** in that game for 2 straight hours.

Edit: meant to quote @domalino not @Ric

That and ran 15 yards to back into Stones at force prior to that before trying to trap his leg after the dive, don't think Stones meant it but either way good for him. I like Falcao, he's a terrific player but he acted the **** in that game for 2 straight hours.

It's because he spent time at the swamp, it contaminates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.