Duncan Castles

When an Irish minor journalist stated he must be being paid by Mendes and Mourinho (or very close), he got very chippy, threatening lawyers if it wasn't withdrawn.

So, not Utd, but a payroll!
Nobody with any shred of self respect would post this kind of stuff unless they were getting well paid by someone close to the subject of the posts (he said, being very careful not libel himself).

Anyone with Twitter tweet him that clip of Ashley Young and ask him his thoughts?

Theres a couple of tweets from him basically rubbishing Shaw as well. Independent thoughts of course.
What did they pay for him; £30M? They were never going to get a return on him at that price, and with every passing poor performance, the resale value drops. I know he has had a serious injury, and his performances have been limp of late to say the least, but I feel there is something going on behind the scenes here. Even as a City fan, I can see Shaw has been given a raw deal by Moureen and/or the club.

However, something is seriously wrong when so called journo's are being used to push a club/managers narrative, destroying any semblance of a career in top flight football the player has left.

2dkOyc7.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.