Duncan Castles

I also have an array of pink clothes, just no red ones apart from my now old red/black away shirt which funnily enough is now almost pink/grey.

It's a shit tweet as he's a dinosaur and lives in a bubble so he thinks it is offensive.

It's best just to point and laugh at him.
I too have retro away shirt. Love it. Absolutely will NOT buy red clothes or cars for that matter....loathe the colour and what it means to me. Do allow myself tomato ketchup. Heinz of course , none of that lucky , likee shite .....:-)

2my90xt.jpg

Castles is no journo, he is just a PEG apologist who talks utter shite, every breath he takes, no idea why the tweet was taken down, hopefully not because it was deemed homophobic, maybe he realised for once that what he wrote was complete bollocks and saw the light..? The good news is that he will now be persecuted by all those who spend their days knitting sandals out of fat free yogurt wool in between being offended on behalf of others...!

Castles is no journo, he is just a PEG apologist who talks utter shite, every breath he takes, no idea why the tweet was taken down, hopefully not because it was deemed homophobic, maybe he realised for once that what he wrote was complete bollocks and saw the light..? The good news is that he will now be persecuted by all those who spend their days knitting sandals out of fat free yogurt wool in between being offended on behalf of others...!

He more than likely took it down when he saw united and Valencia players wearing the same

Does Duncan Castles have an opinion on United's current pink away kit? (which I actually don't mind myself)

I'm no fan of Castles but on what planet is that tweet "homophobic" ?

It's implying pink, a colour wrongly or rightly associated with women or homosexuals is weak or not befitting of a hard man. Leaving the question, why can't a women or someone who's gay be tough?

I'm personally not offended but could see why some would be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.