Duncan Jenkins - fake twitter ITK

Prestwich_Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
So the guy has one screen capture of a harmless tweet and nothing else to back up the claims ? If he had recorded the conversation I'd be more inclined to believe him

-- Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:08 pm --

Prestwich_Blue said:
Unbelievable stuff. Except it's only too believable. Look what a PR fuck-up LFC made over the Suarez/Evra affair.

I believe private investigators were employed by City a few years ago to investigate a group of us that were setting up a Supporters Trust. Plus there were threats of legal action against the MCIVTA newsletter.

Was that you ?
I was one of the people involved in the Supporters Trust but the MCIVTA incident was nothing to do with me.

I followed it via the MEN comments page

Prestwich_Blue said:
Unbelievable stuff. Except it's only too believable. Look what a PR fuck-up LFC made over the Suarez/Evra affair.

I believe private investigators were employed by City a few years ago to investigate a group of us that were setting up a Supporters Trust. Plus there were threats of legal action against the MCIVTA newsletter.

I got a phone call off City (claimed to be) and from the Fire Brigade asking me to let them know the name of the fireman who had given me the information about Mario and the fireworks after I posted the thread 3 hours after the event had happened.

How they got my number I will never know.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I got a phone call off City (claimed to be) and from the Fire Brigade asking me to let them know the name of the fireman who had given me the information about Mario and the fireworks after I posted the thread 3 hours after the event had happened.

How they got my number I will never know.

That's pretty scary actually, the club may have your contact number through your ticket information but to link it to a username on here would require an email address match or something similar.

How do they find out who you are through a twitter account which has nothing to do with your real identity on?

GazC said:
I'd give that as much credence as his tweets.

An interesting read nonetheless, however it's surely got to be fiction.

Well if it is, he'd be up in court for defamation/slander of Jen Chang, surely?

Can someone summarize what this is about?

Basically just a lad on twitter talked about stuff at Liverpool guessed a few things and then Liverpool sent someone after him?

BillyShears said:
If anyone's ever wondered why being ITK can be a dangerous game and why Tolmie is as cautious as fuck about what he posts - then your answer is there.

City have long monitored what goes on on forums and what people are saying on Twitter. I know for a fact that things which have been said on Bluemoon have caused the club to act within hours of the post going up.

Well could we have some more paper hand towels in the toilets please at half time, I'm getting naff'd off having to pat people on the back just to try and dry my hands.

Prestwich_Blue said:
PR doesn't seem to be Liverpool's strong point does it?

I'm struggling to work out if Liverpool have a strong point at all.

Oh silly me, 'istreeeee!

La.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.