Duncan Jenkins - fake twitter ITK

GazC said:
Mikecini said:
GazC said:
I'd give that as much credence as his tweets.

An interesting read nonetheless, however it's surely got to be fiction.

Real enough for Liverpools chief executive to meet him twice and give him a written apology.

-- Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:04 pm --

GazC said:

Real enough for Liverpools chief executive to meet him twice and give him a written apology.

It's absolutely mental, given this guys version of events seems to be what actually transpired I can't believe this hasn't received more media coverage. Baffles the mind that somebody with a relatively senior position at a top flight football club would act like a pseudo gangster.

It's LFC, a club on the long slow decline it does not surprise me, in 10 years time they will be in the championship

GazC said:
Mikecini said:
GazC said:

GazC said:

It's absolutely mental, given this guys version of events seems to be what actually transpired I can't believe this hasn't received more media coverage. Baffles the mind that somebody with a relatively senior position at a top flight football club would act like a pseudo gangster.

"You’ll have dog shit coming through your letterbox" he sounds like the character played by Kevin Spacey in Horrible Bosses.

Ducado said:
GazC said:
Mikecini said:

It's LFC, a club on the long slow decline it does not surprise me, in 10 years time they will be in the championship

Amusing read in the Guardian today, Big 'n' 'ard slags of Everton "Long ball side, just like Stoke" yada, yada, yada. He then gets pulled apart stats wise. You have to laugh. The last opportunity for status is "we are better than Everton"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.