Dunn money

Ticket For Schalke said:
show the man some respect and at least spell his name correctly.

It does amaze me that the OP will have read Dunne's name on our teamsheet, in match reports, in the press etc. for the last 9 years and still spell it incorrectly. It's not even as if it is a complex foreign name.

On the wain my arse, his drop in "Form" was entirely down to the way the defence was told to play by our resident numpty, as will be seen this season, when despite the huge amount of money spent, the same gaps will be evident in our defence, and Dunnie will shine at villa.

Dunnie has been one of the best players to wear the shirt, four times supporters POY, yet even after nine years the club try to stick it to him on the way out by acting the c*nt over his pay-off ( no doubt hughes was at the back of that).

He had nearly three years left on his contract of 55k a week , and did not ask for a move, yet was offered peanuts, upped to one million at the last min, he was due a testimonial next season anyway so it was more the princable of the thing.

So good luck and thanks Dunnie

He was a good player in a average side but as a previous poster said he is not good enough for where we are going. He could have sat on the bench and waited for his testimonial, he would have been a useful sub to have. But at his stage of his career he needs to be playing first team football so a good deal all round I reckon.

He will be remembered fondly by most City fans I think.

blueonblue said:
On the wain my arse, his drop in "Form" was entirely down to the way the defence was told to play by our resident numpty, as will be seen this season, when despite the huge amount of money spent, the same gaps will be evident in our defence, and Dunnie will shine at villa.

Dunnie has been one of the best players to wear the shirt, four times supporters POY, yet even after nine years the club try to stick it to him on the way out by acting the c*nt over his pay-off ( no doubt hughes was at the back of that).

He had nearly three years left on his contract of 55k a week , and did not ask for a move, yet was offered peanuts, upped to one million at the last min, he was due a testimonial next season anyway so it was more the princable of the thing.

So good luck and thanks Dunnie

I don't want to disrespect Dunney but people need to stop romanticising him, he was a great player in a poor team. He was no where near one of the best players to play for our club, wouldn't even be one of the best players of recent years. Are you honestly telling me he is a better player than SWP, Ireland, Barry, Robinho, Tevez, Adebayor, Toure, Lescott, Given, Anelka?

Yes I am, and while you want to portray him as a good player in a poor team try and remember he has 53 caps as a full international, and was rarely made a mug of by some of the best players in the world.

Players like Dunnie dont get the headlines, but at the heart of every team are the players who do it week after week and give 100%, I compare him with Alan Oakes without whom there would not have been a Bell, Lee, Summerbee, team to talk about, the players who do the everyday stuff allow the stars to shine.

We have lost a lot more than a player in Dunnie, the game aint played on paper so its no good saying this or that player may be better in some area`s, fout times supporters POY reflects just what he did for the club, its not sentiment its fact, as is the nonsense of f*cking him about over a payoff by the petty small minded c*nt who is polluting our managers office at the moment.

Re: Dunne money

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Once he sorted his head he was no doubt one the best players ever top wear a Blue shirt. As for being on the wain yes he wasn't the same last season but there had been signs in the few games he played this there was a hunger there again but it was also obvious he isn't the player we need to get us up into that top 4 the red cards and own goals show that. It's a good time in his career to move he probably has 3 or 4 good years left in him so everyones a winner to turn a profit on a player we had for 9 years is good business

are u for real!!!!

he has been a rock for us over the years, and ok, he didnt have the best of years for us last year but i think it was no coincidence that richards also didnt have a great season last year and ben-haim played for a bit so he had to help out there imo (played alongside micah and TBH at cb before ned came in)

blueonblue said:
Yes I am, and while you want to portray him as a good player in a poor team try and remember he has 53 caps as a full international, and was rarely made a mug of by some of the best players in the world.

Players like Dunnie dont get the headlines, but at the heart of every team are the players who do it week after week and give 100%, I compare him with Alan Oakes without whom there would not have been a Bell, Lee, Summerbee, team to talk about, the players who do the everyday stuff allow the stars to shine.

We have lost a lot more than a player in Dunnie, the game aint played on paper so its no good saying this or that player may be better in some area`s, fout times supporters POY reflects just what he did for the club, its not sentiment its fact, as is the nonsense of f*cking him about over a payoff by the petty small minded c*nt who is polluting our managers office at the moment.

Dunnie was a good player but this club is moving forward with a new guard so get over it.
As for the small minded c#nt who as got us 9 points from 9 i am quite happy with him.
You also infer that that 3 of Citys finest players would not have shone without Alan Oakes,no disrespect to Alan but i don`t think he would have picked up a single medal without Bell,Lee and Summerbee in the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.