Dunne and Dusted

looks the best decision sad to see dunne go but he gets my thanks and applause on his return to eastlands

dont agree with applauding returning players but will do for dunne it is a shame he has to go but we are going places where dunnie could not take us

i wish him all the best

Thanks Dunne. I know its not time for sentimentality but I actually feel sad that he is on his way. Good luck monster!

Can we nominate Dunne for the Hall Of Fame at CoMS while he is still playing?

IMO if any of our squad for for the last 10-15 years deserves it, he is the one. There are a few others that deserve it, but none as much as Dunne

think some people need to remember what the big man has done for us over the years!! yes he made some beautiful cock-ups but the other side of the coin is that the guy got player of the year for 4 years on the bounce and deservedly so.was a great player for us and kept us going at times but obviously kolo and joleon are gonna be fighting it out with ned and vinnie probably for cb so probably a good move for the big man.wish him all the very very best for the future(obviously not against us!!!)

Slightly disapointed with this one, after all that Dunnie has done for the club, and the passion and commitment to the club he showed, with some of the dead legs we have signed over the last few years,particularly before the takeover, he was one of the few players that care about what happened on the pitch, and regardless of the limitations to his talent, he always gave everything for the cause out on the pitch. Having said all that, it may be the case that Dunnie has actually asked for the move for the sake of his own career(and no one could hold that against him) he knows he won't be first choice and games will be limited, and like someone else said, he will get a warm welcome from me when he plays at Eastlands for Villa (assuming he signs for them of course) but, if we want to be top of the league, we have to recruit the best of the best,and that will inevitably mean players like Dunnie will be replaced by more talented players.
Good luck Dunnie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.