Dunne..Going

I fcuking hope not. We can't afford to let players go no matter who we are signing in Jan :-(

just told my bird the news that dunne is going.she worships dunne(and wants to marry him)and has just asked me why we gonna get rid of him.to which i replied"coz he used to be a great player but now he is'nt".i also love richard dunne(not in the same way she does) and realise that there is no room for sentiment in football.does anyone think its just a coincidence that dunne and richards have been playing so badly?

4 times player fo the year yadda yadda yadda...

2 posts I think this guy is reliable

If we've got a replacement for dunne then thanks and cya

if we've got TWO replacements for Dunney we still shouldn't let him go until the end of the season.

take a look at our league position. then take a look at our depth chart. then tell me how we're supposed to get through the rest of the season with a bunch of new players and no cover.

Cannavaro is what I heard from a Journo on Marca today and Dunne to the the spuds....NOT nailed on but am assured it's true....if wrong....which I doubt sorry

Was looking at Dunnes body language before the WBA. He seemed away with the fairies, City had a coach talking to them and he didn't seem interested at all.

Thought it looked odd at the time. This is the reason that this thread is no surprise to me at all.

Dunne should have tried to rise to the challenge. Our players should look at being at Manchester City at this point in their career as a opportunity of a life-time. Lampard and Terry grabbed the opportunity with both hands and grew as players at Chelsea. Stevie Ireland seems to be on board, whilst Richards and Dunne do not.

If any of these players don't want to get fit, pull their wieght and contribute to the shirt of Manchester City, regardless of who the manager is, get rid and replace them with hungry and talented players. God knows we can afford it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.