Dunne..Going

Bluemooner33 said:
Irlamblue said:
bluebeard said:
Just heard.......don't even ask how or where that Dunne is AWAY----Spuds

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just fuckin finished our dunny tune....

who else is here there and every fukin where....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/thetinklingspoons" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.myspace.com/thetinklingspoons</a>

Stevie Ireland???

Yeah... Fair shout..

Just got back from a Party where my contact tells me that Dunnes departure maybe somewhat difficult in light of contractual issues and his reluctance to move in light of his wife's recent birth.......however I was assured a World Class defender is on his way and Dunne will be gone if not in Jan then for deffo in Summer.

Am seeing the guy again on New Years Eve and will update then if more

bluebeard said:
Just got back from a Party where my contact tells me that Dunnes departure maybe somewhat difficult in light of contractual issues and his reluctance to move in light of his wife's recent birth.......however I was assured a World Class defender is on his way and Dunne will be gone if not in Jan then for deffo in Summer.

Am seeing the guy again on New Years Eve and will update then if more

keep on posting bb........any more snippets?

talking to my brother,he,s heard that hughes is mega pissed off with dunne,s attitude in training......still in eriksson mode i believe........may be right he,s off.....................

riley347 said:
talking to my brother,he,s heard that hughes is mega pissed off with dunne,s attitude in training......still in eriksson mode i believe........may be right he,s off.....................
i heard the same thing, and that we've signed a guy from spartak moscow.

de niro said:
riley347 said:
radoslav kovac ?

sky tot said:
de niro said:
riley347 said:
radoslav kovac ?
could be him, a centre back.
could'nt quite catch the name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.