Dunne..Going

facepalm.jpg

Nasty said:
sky tot said:
Nasty=another pathetic attemt to wum ...Zzzzzzzzz

Obviously you dont understand the basic idea of the beautiful game! the idea is to score more goals than the team you play against thus being awarded points. Not and I repeat NOT to run around like a headless chicken creating nothing, hitting the target once in fifteen attempts he's not good enough how many other premiership teams would he get in? Not any with any ambition, so you keep writing ur stupid shite instead of facing reality we are where we are in the league because of average n below average players not givin a shite about the team just when there next pay cheque is coming so they can buy nice PINK alloys for their Range Rover.

Wake Up and get real you obviously have very low standards if your happy with players like him either that or you are interlectually challenged and I'm entitled to my opinion just like any other fan and i'm dam sure i'm not the only person on here who feels this way
cant be arsed giving you a constuctive ,sensible reply regarding superman.because you talk shit.
anyway lets not fall out just yet,we`ve only just met.

sky tot said:
Nasty said:
sky tot said:

Obviously you dont understand the basic idea of the beautiful game! the idea is to score more goals than the team you play against thus being awarded points. Not and I repeat NOT to run around like a headless chicken creating nothing, hitting the target once in fifteen attempts he's not good enough how many other premiership teams would he get in? Not any with any ambition, so you keep writing ur stupid shite instead of facing reality we are where we are in the league because of average n below average players not givin a shite about the team just when there next pay cheque is coming so they can buy nice PINK alloys for their Range Rover.

Wake Up and get real you obviously have very low standards if your happy with players like him either that or you are interlectually challenged and I'm entitled to my opinion just like any other fan and i'm dam sure i'm not the only person on here who feels this way
cant be arsed giving you a constuctive ,sensible reply regarding superman.because you talk shit.
anyway lets not fall out just yet,we`ve only just met.

Ha ha sorry we'll have to agree to disagree n just for the record pal its an opinion which i'm entitled to just cos its not the same as yours doesn't mean i "talk shit" there's no need to be abusive is there? I got banned for life from here under my previous alias for abuse towards other posters so not getting drawn inbut i'm sure we both want the same thing Success at City so all the best have a Good Xmas

Nasty said:
sky tot said:

Ha, ha! Thank you! Next!

hmm..vonksbignose I disagree..

"you are interlectually challenged" is surely a sign of comic genius... a likely indicator of an intellect beyond that of a mere mortal...living proof of both the theories of relativity and quantum physics....

Perhaps if we ask nicely, Nasty can explain to us why Les played Micah at left back....?

Nasty said:
sky tot said:

I honestly hope you're not trying to slag off our superman?

THIS IS TRUE DID NOT WANT TO POST IT MYSELF THE OTHER DAY IN FEAR OF BEING CALLLED A WUM!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.