Dunne 'n' dusted

paphos-mcfc

Was obvious he had a point to prove tonight, and a goal and man of the match has done just that. Respect to the dunnie monster.

I cheered his goal, I'm glad that it was him that scored and not any other of the villa b*****ds!!!! Our 21st century Legend!!!

Had an immense game. Definitely at his best tonight. Would never have been sold if he played that well for us and could chip in with a few goals.

Dunne FC 1 MCFC O

So many losers got what they wanted. They aren't City fans, they're kids with small dicks and a desire to be loved.

gray27 said:
I cheered his goal, I'm glad that it was him that scored and not any other of the villa b*****ds!!!! Our 21st century Legend!!!

You fucking ****.

Garry.Cook said:
Had an immense game. Definitely at his best tonight. Would never have been sold if he played that well for us and could chip in with a few goals.
you can fuck off as well you fucking fake.

Total respect for him, he behaved impeccably when he scored. Deserved the reception he got from our support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.