Dunne to Villa ?

Dont want to see Dunne go at all. But Villa would be a good move for him if true.

See what the Villa fans think about it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=54661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name ... ic&t=54661</a>

I think Mr_Dogg's comments about half way down sum Dunne up.

Good luck to him if he wants it. I cant see us letting him go whilst Ben Haim is at the club and certainly not before we have signed another better player.

Also Nedum and Kompany are injured at the moment, Toure is carrying a knock so we only have Dunne and Ben Haim fit at the moment !

alera said:
Good luck to him if he wants it. I cant see us letting him go whilst Ben Haim is at the club and certainly not before we have signed another better player.

Also Nedum and Kompany are injured at the moment, Toure is carrying a knock so we only have Dunne and Ben Haim fit at the moment !

We also have Micah who can play CB too.

alera said:

Why are you worried? Tal Ben "Beckenbauer" Haim and Dunne are world class!

Richards is not fully fit either and he is beyond shit at centre half. He simply cant play there to a decent level.

Good full back, shit central defender, he cant head the ball, cant pass and his positional awarness is poor.

alera said:
Richards is not fully fit either and he is beyond shit at centre half. He simply cant play there to a decent level.

Good full back, shit central defender, he cant head the ball, cant pass and his positional awarness is poor.

I disagree. He was quality when he first shifted into that position. I agree he was shite last season though.

Hughes and Cappelo seem to agree with me.... He wont play there for us unless hes the only option.

alera said:
Hughes and Cappelo seem to agree with me.... He wont play there for us unless hes the only option.

Well Pearce agree's with me...

Ok, you win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.