Dunne to Villa ?

Look at the locations of the posters on that Villa thread, then read their opinions. The correlation is just like here.

Dunne is a better player than a lot of you are making out. The time you will find out is when hes gone.

I really think Ben Haim is a decent player.
When he was at Bolton he was a very good player.
Although i reckon Dunney will be going.
Good servent to the club, he's had his fair share of shit over the years, but when he was in his prime he was a very good player. just does too many vital mistakes lol.
Him and Toure would be an interesting partnership though.

Bonol said:
Dunne is a better player than a lot of you are making out. The time you will find out is when hes gone.

I agree with you 100%

he had an awful year last season, but part of this is because of his usual very high standards.

you don't suddenly become an atrocious player overnight; he's still got it in him, and if he does go elsewhere you'll see how he gets on.

I wish people would get off his back, if not for the above, then at least because confidence is a large part of football and this isn't the best way for us to show our support when the chips have been down.

Dunne is up there with the best of our defenders, no question - and I'm as aware as anyone of his mistakes and current poor form.

I'd hate to see him go at this point in time.

ginge51 said:
I really think Ben Haim is a decent player.
When he was at Bolton he was a very good player.
Although i reckon Dunney will be going.
Good servent to the club, he's had his fair share of shit over the years, but when he was in his prime he was a very good player. just does too many vital mistakes lol.
Him and Toure would be an interesting partnership though.

He's looked decent enough at every club he's played for before City. Maybe he'll come good here, but it's all a bit up in the air how much of a chance he'll get now.

alera said:
Richards is not fully fit either and he is beyond shit at centre half. He simply cant play there to a decent level.

Good full back, shit central defender, he cant head the ball, cant pass and his positional awarness is poor.

are you richards agent ?

It's a shame we can run a simulation: put Dunne and Richards up for sale in SIMWORLDFOOTIE, and see who bites. What do you think would happen? Who would come in for them throughout Europe? How much would they offer? What about wages?

MCFCinUSA said:
Bonol said:

I agree with you 100%

he had an awful year last season, but part of this is because of his usual very high standards.

you don't suddenly become an atrocious player overnight; he's still got it in him, and if he does go elsewhere you'll see how he gets on.

I wish people would get off his back, if not for the above, then at least because confidence is a large part of football and this isn't the best way for us to show our support when the chips have been down.

Dunne is up there with the best of our defenders, no question - and I'm as aware as anyone of his mistakes and current poor form.

I'd hate to see him go at this point in time.
He was also awful at the tail end of the season before too.

I know the dunne fan club are gonna slaughter me for this, but hear me out.

Richard Dunne has been vastly overrated in the last five years. All that time when he was winning POTY, Distin was our better CB, not that i'd have him back. Distin would cover for Dunne all the time, and whenever Dunne did show his 'qualities', he was lauded for it. Ive always felt he played best at Right back, because there he used to always make the right tackles at the right time. At CB, he has been clumsy, a ball watcher, a poor clearer of the ball and a weak link in our defence. In all the POTY seasons(excluding the fourth, he was awful that season), why did none of the big clubs not come in, not even clubs in the top six or eight? Dont get me wrong, I applaud Dunne for his loyalty but he has been lauded as a legend for the club for the last few years and it just annoys me, because had Distin not been there in the 06/07 season, we would've gone down. Now is the time for Dunne to go, something he should've done two years ago in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.