Dunne

fathellensbellend said:
clapped off for completely letting the club down.

why?

same v wigan.

the only down side to a brilliant night

I made a point of not clapping. I really dont understand why anyone would clap the captain off for getting sent off in our biggest game in years.

dw7 said:
its also hughes fault for not taking him off if dunne let the player run and they scored he'd get stick so he's in a no win suitation

I know Hughes could have taken him off and probably should. But it was Dunne who got himself sent off not Hughes.

Mike N said:
dw7 said:
its also hughes fault for not taking him off if dunne let the player run and they scored he'd get stick so he's in a no win suitation

I know Hughes could have taken him off and probably should. But it was Dunne who got himself sent off not Hughes.

so he shou;d of just let the man run past him for a goal scoring chance whas he supposed to do

I don't think any of our back four are good enough to take us to where we want to be (Bridge included, very dodgy signing). We've conceded a rediculous number of goals this season.

Having said that, Dunne despite his shortcomings is still our best defender.

We need to invest in the defence this summer for sure.

dw7 said:
Mike N said:
dw7 said:

so he shou;d of just let the man run past him for a goal scoring chance whas he supposed to do

not sure if it was a goal scoring chance,the player was wide and Dunne should have stood up and not dived in.

My back four would be;
Zab Onuhuo Richards or Kompany Bridge

How many times is that now that he has cost us in a crucial game? He has the common sense of a potatoe.

Let himself down, the fans and the club again last night, top teams don't have a player and captain like that in their back 4 who's so stupid, he never even had to touch the player, he's let us down so many times and he did it again, and i don't care what anyone says but i didn't clap him off, i didn't boo him but i stood their motionless, complete liability he is.

hes been sent off 4 times in 11 months

in that time he has scored 2 own goals and been on fault for numerous others

the stats dont lie, big question mark over his future i think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.