Dunnie gone to Villa for 6m :-(

mat said:
titanic-sinks-new-york-times-thumb.jpg

Thanks for the update.

It will be a shame if/when he goes. I think we're all in agreement (well, most of us anyway) that he deserves a glittering testimonial next year. But having just watched the highlights of the win over Wolves on the OS, the big feller was definitely too slow a couple of times. Particularly when closing down Jarvis who got a great save from Shay.

It upsets me a bit seeing this once great defender being turned in and out by players 10 years his junior.

baldybouncer said:
BlueSinclair said:
City continues to do lousy buisness, and I wonder why people laughed at us still, im so ashamed of this club sometimes, yes I know we got a lot of money but that does not mean we have to be stupid.

Dunne 6mil

Lescott...wait for it, yes 4 times more, 22-24MIL FFFFFS!

Im just at a loss here, unfuckingbelivable.

Also way to go to treat our excellent captain over the years, thanks hughes really, thanks...cluseless asshole.

And its great to see what a professional lescott is, really dont giving an arse for everyone delivering an abysmal display just because, oooo im not allowed to change club. You signed a god damn contract, now fucking deal with it. Money grabbing twat, he will have to do A LOT to win me over, and he really have to become a world star to defend that price. Prick.

As this is a forum, you're entitled to your opinion and I respect that. So here's my opinion about your opinion ... you're talking shite! Did it not occur to you that Dunney may want a move away from City now that he's faced with the possibility of bench warming? No, I thought not, you've just ranted away without applying any thought to the garbage you've posted.

You've also, obviously, not taken on board anything that Hughes and Khaldoon have been saying about the price City are prepared to pay for players compared to what other clubs are prepared to pay.

So, just to summarise your opinion ... you're ashamed of our club, we're crap at doing business, we're a laughing stock, Hughes is a clueless asshole and Lescott is a money grabbing twat.

Fans like you we don't need. So fuck off elsewhere!!

Wahey... good to see you back baldy. Top post an' all.

Well it's pretty much been said a 1001 times,but i will briefly just add.-Dunnie has been a great servant,and under Keegans "kick up the arse",turned his life around,& concentrated on the footie instead of the parties & the Guinness.Hence he got the captaincy.
Got to just say though i think some on this thread have a bit of a short memory.I agree last season he pretty much had a nightmare.....cost us a lot of points with his mistakes and red cards.But what about the previous 3/4 years when he was named fans player of the year every year.That didn't happen by fluke or mistake you know?
Still if he does go he goes with my best wishes.Personally i would just add that at this moment in time this is purely "tabloid talk"........if my memory serves me right Lee_mcfc called it "newspaper shit".....hope you are right Lee.

with all the encouraging *retaining the soul of the club* talk, i hope he isn't being pushed out.

BlueSinclair said:
City continues to do lousy buisness, and I wonder why people laughed at us still, im so ashamed of this club sometimes, yes I know we got a lot of money but that does not mean we have to be stupid.

Dunne 6mil

Lescott...wait for it, yes 4 times more, 22-24MIL FFFFFS!

Im just at a loss here, unfuckingbelivable.

Also way to go to treat our excellent captain over the years, thanks hughes really, thanks...cluseless asshole.

And its great to see what a professional lescott is, really dont giving an arse for everyone delivering an abysmal display just because, oooo im not allowed to change club. You signed a god damn contract, now fucking deal with it. Money grabbing twat, he will have to do A LOT to win me over, and he really have to become a world star to defend that price. Prick.

I think you forgot to take your tablets this morning?

hope dunnie doesnt go, good servant and ideal cover for the back if there's any serious injuries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.