Dunnie gone to Villa for 6m :-(

BlueSinclair said:
City continues to do lousy buisness, and I wonder why people laughed at us still, im so ashamed of this club sometimes, yes I know we got a lot of money but that does not mean we have to be stupid.

Dunne 6mil

Lescott...wait for it, yes 4 times more, 22-24MIL FFFFFS!

Im just at a loss here, unfuckingbelivable.

Also way to go to treat our excellent captain over the years, thanks hughes really, thanks...cluseless asshole.

And its great to see what a professional lescott is, really dont giving an arse for everyone delivering an abysmal display just because, oooo im not allowed to change club. You signed a god damn contract, now fucking deal with it. Money grabbing twat, he will have to do A LOT to win me over, and he really have to become a world star to defend that price. Prick.

Prick?????

Wtf has he done to deserve that before even stepping foot in the door?

To say that he had gave an abysmal performance is like singling out just one of the west ham pitch invaders last night. Contracts in football have not been worth the paper they are written on for years now, it doesnt make it right, but its the way it is.

And 'money grabbing twat' has to be the most comical of your attacks on the bloke.Where have you been for the last 12 months???

If he's happy to stay and fight for a place then "I'd love it, just love it" if he stayed.

If he wants to go I'd prefer it not to be a direct rival but his choice he deserves that much.

Own goal machine but that's because he was giving his all to the cause, <3 you Dunney!

Don't want to sound cynical but if the club still want him, I can't see Dunnie leaving to get first team football elsewhere (Stoke, Sunderland or Villa), when he's only got a year for his testimonial. These are exciting times and he'll certainly have a role - might as well leave with a medal ;) a tearful farewell and a big fat payoff.
Besides, he'll still only be 30/31, he's still get 1st team football in the premiership, even if it was one of the newly promoted teams.
He's been a great player and servant for us and I hope he sticks around to see some good times.

R0BINH0 said:
Dunne deserves a trophy before he goes anywhere! Show some respect lads! He's done an amazing job! Just because we have money means we should kick him
out the door!

He lifted one at Barcelona last week didn't he ?

If the manager wants new players, the board will get them. Dunney could stay and take his chance along with everyone else, but my feeling is he won't play as often from now on, therefore he could leave with dignity and still retain our affection. Can't be sentimental over players I'm afraid.

judleberry said:
Gutted about this:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1209044/Dunne-set-Eastlands-exit-Villa-agree-splash-6m-City-skipper.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ipper.html</a>

Villa have agreed a £6million fee with Manchester City for their skipper Richard Dunne.
Villa manager, Martin O’Neill, has moved swiftly to head off interest from Sunderland and Everton in Dunne whose nine-year City career looks to be drawing to a close following the arrival of Joleon Lescott in a £24m deal.
Dunne, 29, has spoken of his desire to stay at City but with Lescott joining Kolo Toure at Eastlands is likely to find his first team opportunities limited this season.

don't believe everything you read in the papers. Especially the fuckin 'mail'

For mine, the decision is all up to Dunne.

I would love for him to stay even on the bench, but at the same time he's given us so much that if he wants to go to be first choice then he goes with my best wishes.

BlueSinclair said:
City continues to do lousy buisness, and I wonder why people laughed at us still, im so ashamed of this club sometimes, yes I know we got a lot of money but that does not mean we have to be stupid.

Dunne 6mil

Also way to go to treat our excellent captain over the years, thanks hughes really, thanks...cluseless asshole.

And its great to see what a professional lescott is, really dont giving an arse for everyone delivering an abysmal display just because, oooo im not allowed to change club. You signed a god damn contract, now fucking deal with it. Money grabbing twat, he will have to do A LOT to win me over, and he really have to become a world star to defend that price. Prick.

I suggest you watch the interview with the chairman.
He understands that when you want a player,there's a "value" and athen there's a "price."
The fact that we paid what we did for Lescott is almost irrelevant.MH/the chairman see him as an integral part of the plan...the same way that Chelsea saw SWP,a tricky little winger who 9 times out of ten can't acurately cross a ball, as being worth 22mill.
I agree with you that Dunne should be treated with respect after what he's done for the club-but that's football.
In the same way that feguscum coldly disposed of a loyal club servant in MH,there is no room at the top for sentiment.Harsh,unfair maybe- but true.

The "abysmal display" that Lescott put on against Arsenal was not a solo effort.You don't lose by six at home becasue of one player(unless it's Hans Segers in nets.)
And if Moyes is entirely blaming the "money grabbing twat" Lescott for Everton's appalling start-then his managerial skills are obviously not worthy of the praise they so often recieve.

Welcome to MCFC,Joleon.
You really can't make this up.

BlueSinclair said:

Dunne 6mil

Unbelievable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.