Dunnie gone to Villa for 6m :-(

I think most of us will be sad about this as we have come to associate Dunne with all that has been good and bad over the years. As a 23 year old Dunne is one of the best centre backs i've ever seen play for City and i wish him all the best but this is progression and that means leaving people behind...

Gutted. Saddest City day in recent memory, I was dying for a Dunne testimonial game.

This is a prime example of what happens when you give a blank cheque book to an idiot.

TWENTY FOUR MILLION POUNDS for Lescott and we sell Dunne for £6 million. It's madness!

However you dress it up, and there's been far too much spin at this club recently, this is very, very, very poor business.

The 'transfer strategy' is a load of shite. It's just Hughes buying who is available and paying absolutely stupid money to get players who aren't. The Lescott and RSC deals must be close to Steve Daley standard and Toure and Abedeyour are not far off.

In footballing terms, there is no way should Richard Dunne should have been 'replaced by Lescott and when you look at the money involved, it's just, well, fucking ridiculous frankly.

mammutly said:
This is a prime example of what happens when you give a blank cheque book to an idiot.

TWENTY FOUR MILLION POUNDS for Lescott and we sell Dunne for £6 million. It's madness!

However you dress it up, and there's been far too much spin at this club recently, this is very, very, very poor business.

The 'transfer strategy' is a load of shite. It's just Hughes buying who is available and paying absolutely stupid money to get players who aren't. The Lescott and RSC deals must be close to Steve Daley standard and Toure and Abedeyour are not far off.

In footballing terms, there is no way should Richard Dunne should have been 'replaced by Lescott and when you look at the money involved, it's just, well, fucking ridiculous frankly.

funniest post ive read in a while

knobs like you wind me up

The thing is that I honestly think that the place is Dunnie's to lose at the minute, last few games he has been playing really well there, 3 clean sheets and 4 wins on the trot cannot be argued with, Lescott will have to prove he can do better than that.

I just hope it was that Dunnie wants to leave due to needing first team football, and not that he was told he was surplus to requirements.

When he returns to COMS he'll be getting a standing ovation from me anyway. The guy is a true city legend, playing the derby with stitches and vaseline is an example of such.

Still a bit of me hoping he stays.

foley87 said:
mammutly said:

funniest post ive read in a while

knobs like you wind me up

So which is it?

Are you amused or are you wound up?

Or are you waiting to see what the popular reaction is before deciding?

Yes. I think that's it.

mammutly said:

Sorry bud but i just can not agree with any of this and im a fan of Dunnie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.