Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe we have got sick of Levy's shit?

He is decent. Lot's of big clubs looking at him. Although, I reckon that if City don't go for Kane, then they will still be in for Haaland next summer when his release clause is 70m.

This is bad for us, so please sign Kane.

Although, I reckon that if City don't go for Kane, then they will still be in for Haaland next summer when his release clause is 70m.
If city is desperate to go for Dusan, they believe with absolute certainty haaland isn't coming to us!

i'm not at all convinced that he's good enough, but I wasn't convinced with dias either and look how that turned out.

Still concerning because this guy really only started putting up good performances around january.
Yeah he has basically had a great six months. I’d want to see him doing the business over a longer period before I’d be convinced he is more Dzeko than Bianchi

Ok, so the lad’s young and raw, and I certainly wouldn’t propose we go for him in lieu of an established prolific striker, but I’d kinda like him as well as one because we’ve not had a proper lanky striker since Edin left and I miss it.

If city is desperate to go for Dusan, they believe with absolute certainty haaland isn't coming to us!

I don't think so. It's not within the realms of possibility that you could have 2 decent strikers. At one time you had 4 with Tevez, Aguero, Dezko and Balotelli.

Haaland and Dusan is pretty decent.

So it's come to this, me trying to judge a replacement for Kane from a YouTube video. He pointed, fell over a bit and shot over the bar in the first bit. Looked OK as it went on and he takes penalties. No idea.

It went: Koulibaly…Koulibaly…Koulibaly…Koulibaly…Koulibaly…Dias

Will it go: Kane…Kane…Kane…Kane…Kane…Vlahovic?

Id never heard of Dias before the day he was sat with Txiki with a pen in his hand, and I’d never heard of Vlahovic before this afternoon. Dias worked out alright…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.