Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is on his way.

source football Italia

Negotiations are reportedly progressing rapidly between Fiorentina, Dusan Vlahovic and Manchester City, leaving Tottenham and Atletico Madrid behind.

Their interest only emerged this afternoon from Sara Meini, a TGR RAI Toscana reporter who is always close to Viola stories.

She is now suggesting that the talks are moving quickly, with the Serbian striker already in direct contact with Manchester City to discuss personal terms.

I think he is on his way.

source football Italia

Negotiations are reportedly progressing rapidly between Fiorentina, Dusan Vlahovic and Manchester City, leaving Tottenham and Atletico Madrid behind.

Their interest only emerged this afternoon from Sara Meini, a TGR RAI Toscana reporter who is always close to Viola stories.

She is now suggesting that the talks are moving quickly, with the Serbian striker already in direct contact with Manchester City to discuss personal terms.
Nothing from the City side at all and I'm not inclined to trust Sara from Italy with all my heart just yet.

I bet he'll g to Spurs for £40m and Levy will say what a bargain he was. Another notch on the Net Spend Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.