Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the good old tradition of Georgios Samaras, he's what I've watched on Youtube

FFS
Doesn’t anyone wear socks properly anymore!
Apart from that I do like this guy.
Anybody who can score that many goals in a poor Fiorentina team must have something about him.
Mind you he does look a bit Roque Santa Cruzish which is definitely a worry… :)

FFS
Doesn’t anyone wear socks properly anymore!
Apart from that I do like this guy.
Anybody who can score that many goals in a poor Fiorentina team must have something about him.
Mind you he does look a bit Roque Santa Cruzish which is definitely a worry… :)

He's hardly Batistuta

A Kane & Vlahovic combo fighting for the 9 would be exceptional, wonder if they found a buyer for Gabby or are just pushing Spurs buttons..

He looks very impressive but you can’t go off you tube,Jo looked out of this world on you tube look how he turned out.

If any of these reports are true poor Harry will be shitting himself. He’ll be stuck with that **** Levy gorping at him like a Roman emperor from the stands for the rest of his career without a hope of a pot.
Feel sorry for the lad if it goes tits up for him but signing a 6 year contract with the devil himself was daft as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.