Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this has any merit, I would definitely buy Vlahovic in January and then still go after Haaland in the summer. What seems to get lost in the shuffle is that we need two striker's not just one.
We won’t buy 2, I also don’t see any evidence Vlahovic is seen as a plan B, at least not for January. My guess is we try for Haaland in the summer and think about a plan B if needs be after that.

We won’t buy 2, I also don’t see any evidence Vlahovic is seen as a plan B, at least not for January. My guess is we try for Haaland in the summer and think about a plan B if needs be after that.
Yeah not saying that's what the club is going to do, just my thinking. We all know that despite all this noise there's not going to be anything involving City happening in the January window like you said.

Bernardo was defo the exception to the rule. But City briefing they won't move for anyone in Jan when there could be a scramble for Vlahovic seems like we're willing to let this one slide.
We might start hearing more stuff nearer the window, but Pep never talks transfers, it’d just be from Mullock and Gaughan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.