Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to turn down the premier league has beens and aren't yet's I'd imagine. Very good chance of a move to a spanish giant or a top 3 prem club next summer once Haaland makes his call. Arsenal and Newcastle are desperate and will still be options for him in the summer. Fiorentina want him out to get a bigger fee, I get that. But everything from his camp suggests he doesnt want these clubs.

This is exactly why I think Vlahovic will be a much better fit in our team. but then again I feel Haaland will be more decisive in the CL I feel so its a tough choice between the two.
I think Haaland's record in the Champions League, tips the scales for me, as he has an incredible scoring record at the highest level, where as Vlahovic has not scored in European competitions, although he has a few goals for Serbia.

This is the only player I can be bothered by. More of a fit with City's current style of play.
Link up, first touch, weight of pass and finishing are all top draw.

EH, although good (and great in terms of numbers), is yet to convince me, especially given the noise around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.