Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s 21 and loads of time to learn, breaking records at his age suggests tons of raw talent. I’d be asking Haaland to commit and if he can’t because he wants to ‘play the game’ with his agent then let’s go for this lad. No doubt in my mind that either of them would be a big success given the chances we create. I don’t love the noise around Haaland I’ll be honest, as talented as he is. Hopefully he doesn’t believe the hype and continues to work his arse off.

Decent wedge.

If the rumours oh him turning down offers from arsenal, spurs, and Fiorentina are true, it woild suggest he has a deal in principle agreed with someone, or, knows well what he can get and with whom if he waits. Add to that his agent saying they had a deal agreed in the summer which 'still stands', and it does look even more so.

Whoever that may be with.

Haha yeah, he is only 21 as well so he could be their aguero for a decade ;)
Big difference is when Aguero joined, we'd just won the FA cup, qualified for the Champions League and already had a squad of top quality players (Hart, Zabba, Lescott, Kompany, Kolarov, DeJong, Barry, Silva, Toure, Dzeko, Tevez, Balotelli)

Newcastle don't have a single player who'd get close to any of those.

Not a chance he goes there.

Decent wedge.

He’s apparently on 26k a week at Fiorentina, and seems to be very focused on developing and working hard. I wouldn’t be surpried to hear those numbers are just some made up bollocks. Like Haaland he seems to be a player that will choose club based on sporting project and not the paycheck. I very much doubt he’d be asking for 12 times more than what he gets at Fiorentina

I can’t help but think he has already agreed or had assurances to go to a very big club, I.e madrid, bayern etc…

explains his apparent reluctance to join arsenal

I can’t help but think he has already agreed or had assurances to go to a very big club, I.e madrid, bayern etc…

explains his apparent reluctance to join arsenal

The clubs linked in the summer were Atletico, Juventus and us.

Atletico landed Griezmann, whether they are planning longer term who knows. Juventus is easy to believe too, they tend to make deals happen even when it looks like they lack the funds.

I do think if it was us, we'd be back in for him already this January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.