Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juve may come back to the table after Chiesa injured his ACL.

He's not an out and out striker but plays as a 10 quite often.

Reports last night from Sami Mokbel that covers Arsenal that the package being asked for is a £58M transfer fee, his agent wants £300k a week for Vlahovic & a £15M agents fee. Don't think he's the most reliable mind you.

Last edited:
Because he wanted to see how fast somebody would get offended by it.

Well done, you took 8 minutes, impressive really.
The only one who seems offended here is you. That’s not the reason why I asked that

Tbh I don’t watch YouTube videos of players as it always shows the best bits . My only concern is that not many strikers from the Balkan’s have really succeeded in England . Dzeko was great for us but he wasn’t prolific .

Define prolific? Dzeko scored pretty much 1 in 2 for three seasons in a row.

He was relatively poor in the first half season and his last season but then he was also never 1st choice.

The only one who seems offended here is you. That’s not the reason why I asked that
Why would I be offended?

Merely making an observation.

You were the one with the question about us not being included in the 'big' teams list, is there another way this can be construed?

Why would I be offended?

Merely making an observation.

You were the one with the question about us not being included in the 'big' teams list, is there another way this can be construed?
I wanted to clarify whether it was an inferiority complex or he didn’t see the player with us. But my asking the question seems to have triggered something.

I wanted to clarify whether it was an inferiority complex or he didn’t see the player with us. But my asking the question seems to have triggered something.
Yes, it triggered a little quip.

But I guess it wasn't far off the mark really with your bolded thought, I very much doubt the fellow has one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.