Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has gotten me much more excited than talking about Kane in the past few months.

He caught my eye when they played Juve, he bullied de ligt. He was also really fast in the game, hold up play was decent, passing was decent but he’s only 21 so he can improve was surprised there wasn’t much talk about him. But there’s qualities there that show he can be a top striker.

These eastern European players tend to be very robust. i.e: Tough tackling, tenacious and don't mind mixing it. I think we have missed that, these past few seasons. Tevez was probably the last of that ilk. Surely for his age he (Dusan) has to be a better punt than Harry Kane? Don't get me wrong Kane is a goal machine but injury prone and his legs are fading.

I’m glad to see that we may have a decent plan B. Harry Kane would seem a safer bet, but personally I think a 21 year old 6’3’’ Serbian who has a great goal return in a tough league would be a better bet in the long term. Jesus and this lad (and a false 9) should see enough variety to get past any defensive formation.
Harry Kane would still be first choice but it’s good to know that we have not been putting all our eggs in Levy’s basket.

These eastern European players tend to be very robust. i.e: Tough tackling, tenacious and don't mind mixing it. I think we have missed that, these past few seasons. Tevez was probably the last of that ilk. Surely for his age he (Dusan) has to be a better punt than Harry Kane? Don't get me wrong Kane is a goal machine but injury prone and his legs are fading.
Not sure i noticed Argentina being in Europe in any geography lesson pal, I doubt you did either ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.