Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this link is your tactic of putting the pressure on us, funny how it comes out of nowhere. BS link too. Its perfectly set up for you guys to get Kane and we'll get Vlahovic.

It went: Koulibaly…Koulibaly…Koulibaly…Koulibaly…Koulibaly…Dias

Will it go: Kane…Kane…Kane…Kane…Kane…Vlahovic?

Id never heard of Dias before the day he was sat with Txiki with a pen in his hand, and I’d never heard of Vlahovic before this afternoon. Dias worked out alright…
Only time I heard of him was when he got linked to Spurs about 2 weeks back. Can see similarities between Levy and the Napoli guy as well !

Just give some information there was hype about Vlahovic all last season from Italian fans in seri a, comparing him to Haaland because of his physique. Put this in the it’s quiet thread but he reminds me of Ibra but with a lot more pace his finishing is brilliant as well. big bonus he scores pens

I am guessing Sam and other journalists in England would have started inquiring on the story. Should get a picture here or there in the next day or so.

If city is desperate to go for Dusan, they believe with absolute certainty haaland isn't coming to us!

In what way?

Not arguing it, just looking to check what I think you mean.

Purely financially, Vlahovic this year and Haaland next would cost less than Kane this year.

Think this link is your tactic of putting the pressure on us, funny how it comes out of nowhere. BS link too. Its perfectly set up for you guys to get Kane and we'll get Vlahovic.

City don't really bluff. We all thought Kounde was a bluff for Koulibaly and then thought Dias was a bluff for Kounde. City aren't afraid to just walk away. If Levy isn't picking up the phone and City lose patience, they will go for alternatives and move swiftly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.