Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-5 years ago there was this hyped up striker in spaghetti league, called -> Bellotti..

Every fucking team wanted to buy him, he had scored some number of goals and etc. but do you know where this player is right now and how his career continued ? :D

Vlahovic is pretty much the same story, let's just note it and I will come back here - when he will be sold to the second-tier team like Newcastle or Everton in the upcoming months...

City won't go for him, that's for sure.. Txiki knows his business well..
Vlahovic scored as many league goals this year alone as Bellotti scored overall club goals from 2012 to 2015. Definitely the same situation

Not as bad as judging a player by his name though

PL > Seria A

England > Serbia

My lunatic expert :D
Have a look at the PL table and Serie A table, currently Serie A is marginally more competitive, which is what the PL claims to be. Fiorentina are 6 th, Villa 11th, how does that make "Watkins is 10 times better than this Vlahovic guy." the "guy" you appear to know virtually nothing about. Vlahovic has a reported fee somewhere above € 60 million, you think we'll pay €600 million for "10 times better" Watkins ? I like Watkins as a player but your claims are ridiculous. 5 caps and 1 goal for England at 25, Vlahovic at 21, 7 goals in 14 playing for what you claim is an inferior national team, a vastly superior achievement, making your "England > Serbia claim prove the complete opposite of what you intended.

4-5 years ago there was this hyped up striker in spaghetti league, called -> Bellotti..

Every fucking team wanted to buy him, he had scored some number of goals and etc. but do you know where this player is right now and how his career continued ? :D

Vlahovic is pretty much the same story, let's just note it and I will come back here - when he will be sold to the second-tier team like Newcastle or Everton in the upcoming months...

City won't go for him, that's for sure.. Txiki knows his business well..
Thankfully Txiki does know his business, he would never be stupid enough to claim " Zlatan Ibrahimovic looks like fucking Messi And Pele And Maradona.." as some expert stated.

I rate Watkins quite highly. I’m not convinced he’s our level though.

Never seen Vlahovic play but I’d be cautious signing someone off the back of one good season. Plus, players whose names end in ‘ic’ tend to flop here. :P
Scratch your "ic", if he scores at his present rate he can use "Dusan" on his shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.