Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we don’t get the indications we want from the Haaland camp, we’d snap their hands off for €70m in January.
35 million should do it. Call Fiorentina’s bluff. Real issue is player does not want to leave in Jan as he wants the fat signing on fee. Don’t blame him.

35 million should do it. Call Fiorentina’s bluff. Real issue is player does not want to leave in Jan as he wants the fat signing on fee. Don’t blame him.
35M with 18 months remaining on his contract? Highly unlikely he will wait until summer 2023 before he leaves.

He is definitely a good striker, and would fit into our team well I feel. However Haaland has that fear factor already, add him into our squad, and the whole of Europe would be crapping themselves about what we could do to them on the park.

I really hope myself, that we can get something in principle from Alfie and his son in January, even if it is for a move next summer. I think he could be the signature signing that we need, both on and off the field, something I just don't think about Vlahovic.
That is my take on it half the world want Alfie however he will ultimately go where he wants and will have a big big choice
The move is likely to happen in the summer if I was city or any buying club I would want to know the proposed numbers and his preferred destination now
Surely he will know by now
If we are not getting positive vibes and have not had in depth discussions already it’s time to move on
If I was Alf I would also question the City desire to sign me
I would want to know why if City were so keen they moved big for Kane last summer
Hopefully he comes but Duscan does look like a viable alternative

There seems little negatives to this signing. He is at a great age, proven goalscorer in a top league, seems to be on an upward trajectory, we need a striker In January, could play in champs lge??? and very well priced due to his contract situation.

Based on all that I am convinced we wont go for him.
Haaland could play for us in the champs league.

So if we get him and Haaland we go from no striker to having 2 out of the top 3 in Europe?

Vlahovic and Haaland will not want to be benched, both want to be the main striker.

If we get Vlahovic in Jan, then the door for haaland will be forever be closed. But if we wait for Haaland in the summer, then Vlahovic is already been snatched up by other club.

Vlahovic and Haaland will not want to be benched, both want to be the main striker.

If we get Vlahovic in Jan, then the door for haaland will be forever be closed. But if we wait for Haaland in the summer, then Vlahovic is already been snatched up by other club.

Nah Pep would play two up top and show the world that with fat sam tactics of hoof ball you can win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.