Dynamic ticket pricing coming to football

It amazes me how people who have paid such a lot to attend these matches, end up doing the following.
  • Arrive after kick-off
  • Go to the bar 5 minutes before normal half-time
  • Get back 10 minutes into the second half
  • Leave with 10 minutes of normal time still to be played
They barely watch an hour of the game!
This irritates me far more than it should. I know they have paid so can do what they want but it is very annoying when you are trying to watch the match in-between people passing in front of you. The toilet breaks need adding to your list too.

This irritates me far more than it should. I know they have paid so can do what they want but it is very annoying when you are trying to watch the match in-between people passing in front of you. The toilet breaks need adding to your list too.
There is a bloke on my row who definitely has a bladder problem.

To be fair they’ve done more than us to stand up to owners taking the piss.
Tbf our owners have transformed us from mediocrity to the best team and best run club the country has ever seen. Their owners have overseen a period which has cemented their status as also rans.

Tbf our owners have transformed us from mediocrity to the best team and best run club the country has ever seen. Their owners have overseen a period which has cemented their status as also rans.
That’s alright then. Let them just keep getting rid of all the Manchester working class fanbase with constant price hikes and other shite.

That’s alright then. Let them just keep getting rid of all the Manchester working class fanbase with constant price hikes and other shite.
I was more having a go at the scousers being a nothing club these days rather than giving our owners a free pass for everything they’ve done

I don't think any game will be a dead rubber now, we need to be in top 8, the higher up will be a advantage put below 8 and it's another 2 games to play I think
True, but we could have a decent cushion between ourselves and ninth after seven games so the final game will be far less relevant. If we're safe in the top eight after six games then the final league stage game could well be a dead rubber, and with a fair gap between the sixth and eighth games there is plenty of time for the club to set prices accordingly.
Much of the problem is down to Inter being the first game, but the reluctance to publicise any sort of price structure for any competition means we can't even guess what those games will cost. My view is that the club could possibly continue with high prices for the Sparta Prague game if Inter sells out. Feyenoord will be tricky for the club as some of their fans can be a bit arsy so they might want stricter buying requirements which could keep tourists away so lowering prices for City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.