Dynamo Kiev Day Trip - IMPORTANT UPDATE

What do they mean by Club confirmation? By the way may it be a problem to get into the stand if I`m not English? I
You'll be fine. I had 2 German City fans with me at Monchengladbach away, no problems at all, 1 of them has been to a number of german games with me, and we've never had any issues. Make sure you have ID, and the confirmation.

You'll be fine. I had 2 German City fans with me at Monchengladbach away, no problems at all, 1 of them has been to a number of german games with me, and we've never had any issues. Make sure you have ID, and the confirmation.

Cool. A bit thrilled to finally get to a City game. Didn`t manage to do that in 2011 in Kiev. Hope they will play better this time:)

Anyone on the 9:30ish train from Manchester to Gatwick on the Tuesday night or the 3:10am flight from Gatwick? Those I usually travel with cant go so thought I would be Billy no mates! Should be a good trip.

Cool. A bit thrilled to finally get to a City game. Didn`t manage to do that in 2011 in Kiev. Hope they will play better this time:)
Enjoy it mate! I reckon there will only be a hundred fans coming from England - it's a long way to go at such short notice unfortunately! You will still enjoy yourself though.

What is City's fanbase like in Belarus? I know when other English Teams play on the far side of Europe a few fans from that region go to the games.

Enjoy it mate! I reckon there will only be a hundred fans coming from England - it's a long way to go at such short notice unfortunately! You will still enjoy yourself though.

What is City's fanbase like in Belarus? I know when other English Teams play on the far side of Europe a few fans from that region go to the games.

Not sure about any City fanbase here in Belarus. Not heard about official fan club in Russia either. I`m from Gomel - 2nd largest city in Belarus. The only foreign fan club that I heard about here in Gomel is AC MIlan. Yes, people who support English clubs try to visit some nearby games. Several years ago FC Gomel played LFC in Europa League and we had a lot of fans from all Belarus, Russia and Ukraine. A friend of mine who supports Spurs went away for several games. The got tickets from official fan club in Russia.

The City fanbase I do know though are all from sports.ru - the largest Russian speaking sports community. Me and several folks from Russia/Ukraine run a blog there writing and discussing all things City and EPL there. As for Kiev game for now it`s only me going for sure. Some folks from Russia live too far away. One guy watches City games in UCL that start in 0.45 his time:) People from Ukraine have not confirmed they are going yet. So for now I`m also Billy no mates like mcfc_cm_71:)

That's indeed a very beautiful city, definitely worth visiting. Unfortunately, I've only been to Kiev once. It was the summer 1 year before Euro. The city centre's architecrute, the sights from the hills near the river, etc, are all amazing. Not sure how would it look like during winter, but I'd like to catch up what I didn't manage to see last time I was there.

From the football side though, which isn't that important in such kinds of trips, I'd expect some classics from pellers - something like a boring match with deffensive problemes and mistakes where we would still try to play for a draw.

P.S. I'm wondering how many City fans are expected to be at the away end?

That's indeed a very beautiful city, definitely worth visiting. Unfortunately, I've only been to Kiev once. It was the summer 1 year before Euro. The city centre's architecrute, the sights from the hills near the river, etc, are all amazing. Not sure how would it look like during winter, but I'd like to catch up what I didn't manage to see last time I was there.

From the football side though, which isn't that important in such kinds of trips, I'd expect some classics from pellers - something like a boring match with deffensive problemes and mistakes where we would still try to play for a draw.

P.S. I'm wondering how many City fans are expected to be at the away end?
The club estimated 750 tickets would sell. When I got mine on Monday I was on row 6 and apparently there are about 50 seats on each row...

The club estimated 750 tickets would sell. When I got mine on Monday I was on row 6 and apparently there are about 50 seats on each row...
Hm, I haven't even thought about my seat... I mean, it's an away end anyway so you'd take the seat that you want, first come-first served basis.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.