Dynamo Kiev (h) pre-match thread

worst teams than us have won it in the past, if everything clicks we are not a bad team.
We have a chance if we avoid the big boys in next round. Even still it is possible that we would have to beat 2 of Munich, Barca and either Athletico or Real to win it. It is possible but I think we have a better chance of winning the league if we are realistic.

We have a chance if we avoid the big boys in next round. Even still it is possible that we would have to beat 2 of Munich, Barca and either Athletico or Real to win it. It is possible but I think we have a better chance of winning the league if we are realistic.
Let's say we draw Wolfsburg next round and Munich draw Barca and Real draw Athletico. That leaves PSG to play Benfica. If we win and then draw PSG in the semi we would only need to beat one of Munich, Barca, Athletico or Real to win it. Let's get through tonight first though and see what dodgy draw happens on Friday

If we are really realistic, we would be happy to get to the last 8 for the first time and be humble. We don't have to talk about being a threat to Barca, Bayern, PSG and Real. Not this year. No way. Even if anything is possible in football. Just forget about it.

Since winning the PL title is not in our hands any more, the main goal is top 3. Playing CL next season is key for the club, for Pep, for new players to come. The uncertainties of a 4th place play-off round is the last thing we need.
The focus must lie on top 3 in the league!
That means just getting through today and beating the rags on derby day is the task of this week.

(The draw is Friday noon in Nyon.)

If we are really realistic, we would be happy to get to the last 8 for the first time and be humble. We don't have to talk about being a threat to Barca, Bayern, PSG and Real. Not this year. No way. Even if anything is possible in football. Just forget about it.

Since winning the PL title is not in our hands any more, the main goal is top 3. Playing CL next season is key for the club, for Pep, for new players to come. The uncertainties of a 4th place play-off round is the last thing we need.
The focus must lie on top 3 in the league!
That means just getting through today and beating the rags on derby day is the task of this week.

(The draw is Friday noon in Nyon.)

Agreed.

Get through tonight and see what the draw brings. Can't say I share the optimism about getting beyond the quarters. A draw aginst the big boys and it feels like it would be damage limitation at the minute.

Still, you never ever know with City.

Going to my first ever City game since im in this part of the country.

If they play like they did in the first leg then it will be an exciting game. Im looking forward to seeing your stadium & the atmosphere!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.