Dynamo Kiev (h) pre-match thread

On recent form we can't even beat Norwich. Forget about beating barca /psg/Madrid and focus on top four.
Rest our key players for the rags and play not to lose boring football .

Ask him to bring the fucking team for a change?

Part of me, wouldn't be arsed if we went out tonight, that's really where this season has left me.

The penny doesn't seem to be dropping with our lot, and I would hope the embarrassment would somehow result in us winning seven or eight on the spin (laughable), rather than another round here or there, adding further to their delusions and the falacy we won't exit at the first sign of a serious opponent.

This team and manager has been given an extremely easy ride of it this season, simply because both the fans and the pundits could only see a time when we would eventually flick a switch.
Very succinctly put my friend.

The season has been utter dog turd and the Capital One Cup only papers over the cracks.

Roll on the summer, I have had enough.

Very succinctly put my friend.

The season has been utter dog turd and the Capital One Cup only papers over the cracks.

Roll on the summer, I have had enough.
Just thinking that. Crashing bore of a season with the occasional up day.

Ask him to bring the fucking team for a change?

Part of me, wouldn't be arsed if we went out tonight, that's really where this season has left me.

The penny doesn't seem to be dropping with our lot, and I would hope the embarrassment would somehow result in us winning seven or eight on the spin (laughable), rather than another round here or there, adding further to their delusions and the falacy we won't exit at the first sign of a serious opponent.

This team and manager has been given an extremely easy ride of it this season, simply because both the fans and the pundits could only see a time when we would eventually flick a switch.

The story of the season will conclude that the players lacked the will , lacked the pace , lacked the strength and lacked the leadership on and off the field to make it a season to give MP a decent sending off after three years in charge.

They didn't want to put their stamp on the premiership any more , two titles in four years was enough and the manager doesn't know how to inspire them to consistently out play and out score the opposition often enough.

They are mentally weak as is illustrated by their two defeats to Juventus and the poor record against sides in the top half ( only Villa have a worse record FFS ).

A much better manager than MP could have improved our points tally this season for sure so he should have gone last season.

These players don't hurt enough when they lose so they have got used to losing.

They are capable of doing better and should do better but the writing was well and truly on the wall shortly after MP's first season and its been downhill ever since despite a few positive blips along the way.

We are by and large not entertaining to watch and have lost our fear factor.

Trouble is they don't actually respect the manager , some may like him but he doesn't challenge enough of them often enough , even to the point where certain players don't make the effort to come back earlier form injury and bleed for the cause.

By and large our best wins have been against dross both on the day and in relatively poor form leading up to the game.

Id be resting Komps,Silva and Kun......bring in Mangala,Yaya and Nacho.Maybe Kolarov for Clichy.

The problem we've got mate is that the manager will probably see this as his last ever chance to win the Champions League. I don't think Real or Barca are going to be on the phone anytime soon. He's also leaving at the end of the season, he knows it's incredibly unlikely that we can win the PL, and he's really not going to give a toss if we get top 4 or not.

His priority from now until the end of the season will be the Champions League. I expect him to play our strongest available team, no matter what the score is in the tie. I don't think there's a cat in hell's chance you'll see Kompany, Silva or Kun rested in any CL game is they are available. Maybe he'll bring in Kolarov for Clichy, but I'm certainly not expecting major changes for tonight.

Going to my first ever City game since im in this part of the country.

If they play like they did in the first leg then it will be an exciting game. Im looking forward to seeing your stadium & the atmosphere!

Unfortunately, we don't want an exciting game.

I get the impression people will whinge if we win and whinge even more if we win well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.