Dynamo Kiev (h) pre-match thread

Another shit team selection. Sterling has been our best player in the champs league and tore them apart a few weeks ago. Kolarov should be playing tonight too to give Clichy a rest as he surely has to play on Sunday. I take it he plans on retiring once he's finished here as nobody is going to give him a job after seeing what he's done here this last year.

Pellegrini always seem to find means to give room for questions with every line up. Give silva a fucking rest we are 3-1 up.

Just watched some dickhead local news reporter on BBC comment " City are having difficulty filling their stadium this year" maybe he didnt realise our average home crowd is nearly 54,000 (or 98% capacity),why don't these media city Rags ask the same question to the swampdwellers , when there are over 20,000 empty seats, for most of their cup games , shower of c*nts.

MP has said that he promised Bony that he'd be the 2nd choice striker no matter what #RatherLoseThanBreakAPromise
Can only be that.

As soon as he knew he wasn't here next season he didn't give a fuck about the fans. Simply his word.

Fucking team selection ffs I really do wonder what goes through his head. All we have to do tonight is not get beaten and keep as many fit for weekend. Half of the selection makes no sense but it's normal now. Glad I got stuck in work late tonight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.