Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

On to the next one I guess, performance and result have to justify (along with the COC Final) what we done today. A couple of youngsters may have just earned their way onto the bench for this one, with Kolarov & Demichelis (thank god) and Zaba playing a full game today I doubt they'll be involved.

Need at least a score draw in my opinion but after resting players nothing short of a win would really be good enough.

I want the line up to be (assuming no changes in injuries):
---------------------------------Hart
Zaba---------------Kompany------------Otamendi------------Clichy
--------------------Toure-------------Fernandinho
Silva----------------Iheanacho/Fernando---------------------Sterling
------------------------------Aguero

Bench: Caballero, Kolarov, Demichelis, Mangala, Fernando/Iheanacho, M.Garcia, Barker

2 Choices to make: Iheanacho or Fernando & Zaba (possibly tired) or Sagna (possibly not ready).

Personally I would drop Caballero, Demichelis & Kolarov, all 3 aren't good enough to play for us.

Edit: Sagna not available but Mangala is.

Last edited:
How do Kyiv rank against the top 8 sides in the PL? If their on par we're fucked, LOL

On to the next one I guess, performance and result have to justify (along with the COC Final) what we done today. A couple of youngsters may have just earned their way onto the bench for this one, with Kolarov & Demichelis (thank god) and Zaba playing a full game today I doubt they'll be involved.

Need at least a score draw in my opinion but after resting players nothing short of a win would really be good enough.

I want the line up to be (assuming no changes in injuries):
---------------------------------Hart
Sagna-------------Kompany------------Otamendi------------Clichy
--------------------Toure-------------Fernandinho
Silva------------------------Iheanacho----------------------Sterling
------------------------------Aguero

Bench: Wright, Adarabioyo, Angelino/A.Garcia, Zaba, Fernando, M.Garcia, Faupala

He could possibly swap Iheanacho with Fernando due to the latter being subbed and the former playing 90minutes today.

Personally I would drop Caballero, Demichelis & Kolarov, all 3 aren't good enough to play for us.

Sagna out for 3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.