Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite sure the decision to play a weakened team in the FA Cup was out of Pellers hands , but if we fail to get a reasonable result in Kiev , he will carry the can . A draw would be a decent result , need a strong back 4 and 2 defensive midfielders , and then hopefully we can sneak a win at home in the 2nd leg , and then get some players fit for the quarter finals.

The Sevilla game was the template for how we should be approaching these type of games.

With that in mind:

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Otamendi, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Sterling, Toure, Silva, Aguero
Subs: Caballero, Sagna, Demichelis, Kolarov, Celina, M.Garcia, Kelechi

Already in Kiev and watched the chelsea match in an Irish pub full of chelsea fans. Spent 12 pounds on 7 pints and some food. And that was on the expensive side. We're looking forward to a few more blues popping up.

Huge pressure now heaped on this game and the cup final now as if there wasn't already enough

Right now I'm struggling to see any positives with this side or the management of it and I'm an eternal optimist.

Will be very hard game, I think we will struggle to control this game, not enough mobility or work rate in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.