otamendi
clichy

fernando
dinihio
yaya

navas
kun
sterling

Rarely confident before a game anymore. Don't know enough about Kiev to know what to expect. Aren't they coming off their winter break? I would hope we draw at the least.

Quite sure the decision to play a weakened team in the FA Cup was out of Pellers hands , but if we fail to get a reasonable result in Kiev , he will carry the can . A draw would be a decent result , need a strong back 4 and 2 defensive midfielders , and then hopefully we can sneak a win at home in the 2nd leg , and then get some players fit for the quarter finals.

He has already carried the can though effectively. It concerns me that since the announcement we have lost 3 and were fortunate not to get beat in the other one too.

Hart
Sagna Kompany Otamendi Clichy
Fernando
Silva Toure Dinho Sterling
Aguero

This will be the side for me.

Willy will play more than likely ffs

Surely he won't be that stupid.

Will be very hard game, I think we will struggle to control this game, not enough mobility or work rate in midfield.
We shouldn't struggle to control this game at all,this will be a team that hasn't played a competitive game since early December and surely won't be up to speed.
We probably couldn't have picked a better last 16 game and should really look to have the tie all but over after the first game even allowing for our poor current form.
A good result would also give us a bit of breathing space for the 2nd leg and to concentrate on getting our league bid back up and running.

He has already carried the can though effectively. It concerns me that since the announcement we have lost 3 and were fortunate not to get beat in the other one too.

This will be the side for me.

Surely he won't be that stupid.

Manuel does the keepers 2 match rule so probably play wednesday and hart in the final and Liverpool away

Anyone tne availability of navas? If he's fit I'd go

hart

sagna
vinny
otamendi
clichy

fernando
dinihio
yaya

navas
kun
sterling

Mate.....do you actually follow our team? Navas is injured and anyone with half a brain cell that follows City knows this! Get back to your X box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.