Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are very big and strong at the back, dragovic in particular is a very decent defender. We should be looking at one twos to pull them out if shape, and the odd more direct ball to Aguero or sterling on the break.

Going forward yarmolenko is the big danger in my eyes. Need to make sure he doesn't see too much of the ball.

Was wondering if the alleged Malaria has returned!
Did we ever get to the bottom of that one?
Malaria can take a long time to recover completely from and you can't expect an athelete to go back to elite and strenuous sport for a while,he has also had injuries so it's a write off season pretty much

Hi Karen, Im pretty familiar with those types of tropical diseases (its a long story and being in the army that does it) which is why I asked. Not sure if it was just a wild rumour put about at the time of his "injury" but it certainly ticks all the boxes of his current non-descriptive absence. Might still be bollox though just the same. :)

I think the last person to ask would be Pellers. I expect an MCFC team that is set up to attack, retreat with however many bodies aren't stranded upfield, and tackle only when desperately necessary. In other words, against another half decent team we go in with one leg tied to the other four!

I would think that were Mancini setting up we would have an attacking option but he would be telling his starting eleven what the best outcome would be, and we would be defensively resilient.
And of course this was demonstrated in Mancini's record in Europe when managing City!

And of course this was demonstrated in Mancini's record in Europe when managing City!

He would be telling them, not guaranteeing, a positive outcome. Under Mancini we clearly had the stingier defence. That is the only point I make!

And then there is the 'nature' of some of the defending we witness. What I cannot understand is that having played so many games as a centre back, Pellegrini should, seemingly, have so many fingers pointed at what should be his strength.

Last edited:
Hi Karen, Im pretty familiar with those types of tropical diseases (its a long story and being in the army that does it) which is why I asked. Not sure if it was just a wild rumour put about at the time of his "injury" but it certainly ticks all the boxes of his current non-descriptive absence. Might still be bollox though just the same. :)
I think if he was absent after pre-season it might seem suss but he wasn't allowed to go and he himself said he had it so i think it's true,if pep doesn't keep him it'll have been a complete waste of time him leaving swansea.I feel sorry for him really

that's it i'm off, 3.10am flight to kiev from Gatwick, wonder if any other blues on that one, have a few beers in Victoria and watch arsenal game. no matter what the score my heart has always and will always be MCFC, fingers crossed for a win though to put us in the mood for sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.